Our custom design team is skilled at translating your vision into a reality. A well-designed garden should be alive and productive, always growing with you and your family, changing through the seasons and evolving with time.
Our design process is enriched by a team whose passions include botany and horticulture, alternative building techniques, architecture, traditional stonework and landscape history. Each designer brings his or her unique perspective to your site, which allows us to fully explore every possibility and truly think outside the box.
- On-site consultations
- Conceptual master plans
- Photographic image designs
- 3D renderings
- Perspective drawings
- Detailed construction drawings
- Patio and small garden designs
- Edible landscape and organic garden design
- Complete or partial landscape renovation
- Historic garden renovation
- Selection and installation of garden furniture, garden sculpture and other accessories.
The hardscape elements of a garden are often described as its ‘bones,’ and like our bones, a well-constructed foundation supports the longevity and integrity of your design. We believe that durability is a key component of sustainability, and with this in mind we solve problems from the ground up: from a foundation of proper drainage and soils through construction and planting, to the smallest finish detail.
We proudly practice techniques of utilizing craftsmanship in working with natural stone, wood, and metal. Our team participates in an ongoing program of continuing education that includes annual workshops as well as cutting-edge industry training for new technologies. Attention to detail is our hallmark.
- Complete implementation of design plan
- Feature-specific installations:
- Specialty gardens
- Water feature construction
- Landscape irrigation and rainwater harvesting systems
- Outdoor landscape lighting
- Artificial golf putting greens
- Seasonal color (annual flower displays)
- Outdoor insect control systems
- Specialty gardens
Our approach to landscape gardening will assure that your garden is vibrant, fruitful and balanced in every season. A well-managed landscape enhances the value of your home and offers endless enjoyment for years to come. Sustained, responsible upkeep ensures that the integrity of your landscape design is maintained as it matures, and regular gardening services represent a sizable cost savings when compared to periodic clean-ups.
We care for all elements of your garden, including weeding and mulching, fine pruning and renovation, and pest diagnosis and management. We treat the problem, not the symptom! Our enthusiastic and knowledgeable team is also available for one-on-one garden coaching. Bella Piedras offers a variety of plans—weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, and quarterly—to nurture and guide your garden.
Yard service per week includes: Lawn mowing, edging, and blowing; light trimming of shrubs and fertilizing. Expert service and great communication!
Maintenance Services we offer:
- Lawn mowing, edging, and blowing
- Weed abatement
- Light shrub and tree pruning for optimal shape and flowering
- Weed, insect and disease control (organic whenever possible)
- Mulch and seasonal color refreshment
- Irrigation system repair and adjustment
- Container garden and indoor plant care
- Customized maintenance programs
- Garden preparation for special events